Dehue Past and Present
GEORGE & FLORENCE BROWNING BACUS-EARLY Several proud residents who once lived at Dehue placed this sign twice at the entrance to Dehue only to have it stolen. Dehue had its beginning about 1916, and was named after D.E. Hewitt who operated a large bandmill in the vicinity. In 1923, the mine became part of Youngstown […]
Dehue Past and Present Read More »